x11ada mouse ?
Author Message
 x11ada mouse ?

I want to know if it exist simple function
like onMouseover onmouseout.
Because I have a problem to take the last
ButtonPressEvent... I don't how to take it...

please help me.
Excuse me for my horrible english.

a little french.

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:55:20 GMT
 x11ada mouse ?
guilmo schrieb:

Quote:

> I want to know if it exist simple function
> like onMouseover onmouseout.

What do you expect from these functions ? What shall they do ?

Quote:
> Because I have a problem to take the last
> ButtonPressEvent... I don't how to take it...

a piece of code would be helpful...

In general, the x11ada bindings are very close to
the c Interface of X11 - look in standart books to
see what is provided.

Maybe GtkAda is a better solution.

Quote:
> please help me.
> Excuse me for my horrible english.
> a little french.

Gerald

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:44:10 GMT

1. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

2. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

3. Rational and X11Ada -- HELP???

4. Help: X11ADA /Solaris2.6/Apex ...(yuck)

5. X11Ada - Is Unchecked_Conversion commonly required?

6. x11ada/motif with gnat3.09

7. X11Ada and GNAT 3.09

8. Simple Ada-95 Question (regarding X11Ada bindings)

9. Simple Ada-95 Question (regarding X11Ada bindings)

10. New X11Ada release

11. X11Ada and GNAT 3.08

12. Who Uses X11Ada?