recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a
Author Message
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Bonjour,
Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
dveloppements en Ada.

Merci d'avance

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:39:42 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> Bonjour,
> Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> dveloppements en Ada.

Hei p? deg ;-)

You have to use English here at comp.lang.ada. If you prefer french then
you must use the French news groups. I'm not sure but i believe it is
called: fr.comp.lang.ada or something similar.

Preben Randhol

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:54:09 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> Bonjour,
> Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> dveloppements en Ada.

May I humbly ask how you want to read these documents if you cannot
even ask for them in English, or do you expect everybody to know
every language on this planet? I for my part think that one mother
tongue plus English as the least common denominator for international
communication is enough :-)

Michael

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:12:44 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a
> Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> dveloppements en Ada.

MIL-STD-2167A was renamed DOD-STD-2167A, and then eight years ago
was superseded by MIL-STD-498 to which a link is found at
http://www.abelia.com/498pdf/498-STD.PDF

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:39:10 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a
Quote:

> Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> MIL-STD-2167A

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/fulcrum_main.pl?database=DODISS&search...

Quote:
> DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> dveloppements en Ada.

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/fulcrum_main.pl?database=DODISS&search...

Sant bonheur,
David Marceau

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:13:11 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a
Quote:
>You have to use English here at comp.lang.ada.

  You don't "have to" use anything.  You will probably get more
helpful responses with English, however.

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:45:36 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

>>You have to use English here at comp.lang.ada.
>   You don't "have to" use anything.  You will probably get more
> helpful responses with English, however.

? det visste jeg ikke da kan jeg jo snakke norsk her s? mye jeg vil?
Kanskje litt kjedelig i lengden dog.

Preben

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:13:46 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:
> MIL-STD-2167A was renamed DOD-STD-2167A, and then eight years ago
> was superseded by MIL-STD-498 to which a link is found at
> http://www.abelia.com/498pdf/498-STD.PDF

Or my HTML version at http://www.pushface.org/mil_498.html

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:58:05 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

>>MIL-STD-2167A was renamed DOD-STD-2167A, and then eight years ago
>>was superseded by MIL-STD-498 to which a link is found at
>>http://www.abelia.com/498pdf/498-STD.PDF

> Or my HTML version at http://www.pushface.org/mil_498.html

Which is by now also outdated. See note below. Sometimes I have the
impression that references to these standards are copied from one
project to the next until someone really tries to find and read them :-)

Michael

Notice of
       Cancellation
                                      IEEE/EIA 12207 Standard for
                                      Software Life Cycle Processing

MIL-STD-498

Notice 1

May 27, 1998

       MIL-STD-498, dated 5 December 1994 has been cancelled as of May 27, 1998. Information regarding software development and
       documentation is now contained in IEEE/EIA 12207, "Information Technology-Software Life Cycle Processes." The most reliable
sources for
       IEEE/EIA 12207 are:

           IEEE OPERATIONS CENTER
           445 HOES LANE
           PO BOX 1331
           PISCATAWAY NJ 08855-1331
           1-800-678-4333
           http://www.ieee.org or
           http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/contents.html

           OR

           GLOBAL ENGINEERING
           15 INVERNESS WAY EAST
           ENGLEWOOD CO 80112
           Tel: 800-854-7179
           Fax: 303-397-2740
           http://global.ihs.com

           Ask for:

           IEEE/EIA 12207 Standard Series for Software Life Cycle Processes Package

             1.IEEE/EIA 12207.0, "Standard for Information Technology- Software Life Cycle Processes."
             2.IEEE/EIA 12207.1, "Guide for ISO/IEC 12207, "Standard for Information Technology-Software Life Cycle Processes-Life
               Cycle Data."
             3.IEEE/EIA 12207.2, "Guide for ISO/IEC 12207, "Standard for Information Technology-Software Life Cycle
               Processes-Implementation Considerations."

           Product No. SH94603 (at the IEEE/EIA Piscataway NJ Office)
           Non-member cost: $153.00 plus $8.00 Handling
           Free UPS ground shipping within the US

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:26:05 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> > Or my HTML version at http://www.pushface.org/mil_498.html

> Which is by now also outdated. See note below. Sometimes I have the
> impression that references to these standards are copied from one
> project to the next until someone really tries to find and read them
> :-)

Perhaps you didn't read to the end of the page. I say

   Hasn't MIL-STD-498 been cancelled?

       The position is that the DoD no longer want to fund standards
       such as 498 (it was always a bit of a stopgap). They now use
       IEEE 12207.

       None the less, there are still people (eg, prime contractors
       for UK MoD projects) who stick with 498, for various reasons:

          498 is freely accessible electronically -- the IEEE
          standards aren't, they get income from sale of standards
          documents

          498 comes with DIDs, the IEEE standard doesn't

          There's not a very great deal of difference between the
          standards anyway (I can't vouch for that one!)

   (The last of those is pretty suspect. A 498 project would fit
   fairly well under the IEEE standard, but not vice versa, since the
   IEEE one is much less prescriptive).

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:51:46 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a
Preben Randhol skrev:

Quote:

> >>You have to use English here at comp.lang.ada.
> >   You don't "have to" use anything.  You will probably get more
> > helpful responses with English, however.

> ? det visste jeg ikke da kan jeg jo snakke norsk her s? mye jeg vil?

Ja, men som han ogs? skrev, s? giver det ikke n?dvendigvis
helt s? mange brugbare svar.

Quote:
> Kanskje litt kjedelig i lengden dog.

Det er da altid godt med lidt afveksling. ;-)

Jacob
--
"simply because no one had discovered a cure for the
universe as a

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 03:59:28 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> > Bonjour,
> > Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> > MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> > dveloppements en Ada.

> May I humbly ask how you want to read these documents if you cannot
> even ask for them in English

Well, even though I wasn't the original poster I guess I can answer that:
I could easily read the question but I would have tons of trouble trying to
write it in a correct French on my own:) It's always way easier to read &
understand what's already written in a correct version than trying to do it
from scratch in a foreign language.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:29:46 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> > > Bonjour,
> > > Je recherche un lien vers un site web pour obtenir les standards
> > > MIL-STD-2167A et la DO178b, assez utilise dans l'arien, avec des
> > > dveloppements en Ada.

> > May I humbly ask how you want to read these documents if you cannot
> > even ask for them in English

> Well, even though I wasn't the original poster I guess I can answer that:
> I could easily read the question but I would have tons of trouble trying
> write it in a correct French on my own:) It's always way easier to read &
> understand what's already written in a correct version than trying to do
it
> from scratch in a foreign language.

And besides, unless you could understand the original question, how did
you know there was any "read" operation involved? [Sorry for the re-post
but I couldn't resist it:)]

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:58:51 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

> > >   You don't "have to" use anything.  You will probably get more
> > > helpful responses with English, however.

> > ? det visste jeg ikke da kan jeg jo snakke norsk her s? mye jeg vil?

> Ja, men som han ogs? skrev, s? giver det ikke n?dvendigvis
> helt s? mange brugbare svar.

> > Kanskje litt kjedelig i lengden dog.

> Det er da altid godt med lidt afveksling. ;-)

> Jacob

Oh no, the Vikings are coming ...

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:29:09 GMT
 recherche de document MIL-STD-2167a

Quote:

>> Preben Randhol skrev:
>> > ? det visste jeg ikke da kan jeg jo snakke norsk her s? mye jeg vil?

>> Ja, men som han ogs? skrev, s? giver det ikke n?dvendigvis
>> helt s? mange brugbare svar.

>> > Kanskje litt kjedelig i lengden dog.

>> Det er da altid godt med lidt afveksling. ;-)

>> Jacob

> Oh no, the Vikings are coming ...

Yes and our navigation system and ships are using Ada so we'll be down
under in now time. *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

;-) heheheh

Preben

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:22:41 GMT

 [ 16 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

2. MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

3. US-MA-ADA Programmer-Mil. Std.2167A

4. MIL-STD-2167a

5. WWW page of MIL-STD-2167A

6. US-FL, Orlando - Ada developers/ Mil-Stds 2167A and 498

7. 2167A, 498, commercial and mil standards...

8. DOD-STD-2167A issue.

9. WWW version of DOD-STD-2167A available

10. DOD-STD-2167a

11. DOD-STD-2167a

12. DoD STD-2167A?