NYU Ada/Ed problems with VMS?
Author Message
 NYU Ada/Ed problems with VMS?

Hi. I recently installed the NTIS NYU ADA Version 1.7 for VMS but haven't had
any success in getting clean compilation. I get the following message -

%adacomp -i-bugcheck,internal error for phase SEM - compilation aborted

Has anyone installed this product sucessfully for VMS?

I am using VMS V4.4 on a cluster (8800,785's).

I'd appreciate any help you can give. Thank-you.

Randy Dodge,Memorial University of Newfoundland

Wed, 19 May 1993 17:33:00 GMT

1. NYU ADA ED TRANSLATOR

2. (LONG) WUARCHIVE/PAL Release of NYU/GWU Ada/Ed Translator-Interpreter

3. NYU Ada/Ed compiler/interpreter

4. NYU Ada ED

5. ADA/ED Problems (again?)

6. installation problems with GW-Ada/Ed-DOS

7. Problems with GWU Ada/Ed for Mac

8. Ada/Ed problems

9. Reported Compaq ADA (VMS) problems

10. A problem with X windows and Ada on VAX/VMS

11. Workshop on GNAT, the GNU NYU Ada 95 compiler

12. Workshop on GNAT, the GNU NYU Ada 95 compiler