gnat304 Daylight Saving Time problem (was: compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95))
Author Message
 gnat304 Daylight Saving Time problem (was: compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95))

Quote:
>This is clearly a Microsoft Windows/DOS bug, NOT a gnat bug. When
>It may be that gnat can provide a workaround, but it would be far more
>reasonable to demand a fix from Microsoft.

  This is very educational.  I'd always thought "reasonable" included
an element of "likely to succeed", but I see from my dictionary that
it only has to do with purely theoretical logic.

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 gnat304 Daylight Saving Time problem (was: compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95))

tmoran said, replying to someone else

Quote:
>This is clearly a Microsoft Windows/DOS bug, NOT a gnat bug. When
>It may be that gnat can provide a workaround, but it would be far more
>reasonable to demand a fix from Microsoft.

  This is very educational.  I'd always thought "reasonable" included
an element of "likely to succeed", but I see from my dictionary that
it only has to do with purely theoretical logic.

Please note that no one at ACT claimed this was not a bug, or suggested
going to Microsoft to fix it. This to me clearly IS a bug, and indeed is
fixed in the current version of GNAT (fixed in more than one way actually)./

Sat, 01 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95)

2. time.daylight (Daylight Saving Time)

3. time zones, daylight saving time, and universal time

4. VisualWork, Time, and Daylight Savings TIme

5. Daylight saving Time issue...

6. Daylight Savings Time

7. Daylight saving time

8. gmt vs. labview daylight saving time XL

9. DayLight Saving Time in LabView

10. Daylight Saving Time flag in BIOS

11. time, strptime, daylight saving

12. Disregard daylight saving time