FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0
Author Message
 FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0

Has anyone managed to port Ted Baker's POSIX.5b library for
GNAT 3.10p to Red Hat Linux 5.0?

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~baker/florist.html

I tried to install it, and although it compiles fine, the tests
cause immediate segmentation faults and my own application raises
an POSIX.Invalid_Argument exception before I have even executed the
first line of by Ada95 main procedure.

Any ideas of how this can be fixed?

BTW: the Florist POSIX.5b library seems to contain a nice
collection of POSIX.1/b/c compatibility tests that might be of
interest for Linux libc and pthreads developers.

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mgk25/>

Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. awk2c on Red Hat 5.0

2. scm, emacs, rpm, and Red Hat 5.0

3. Gnat and red hat 5.0

4. Forth RPM for Red Hat Linux

5. Font display problems under Red Hat Linux 7.3

6. Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

7. Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2

8. _imaging.so for Red Hat Linux needed

9. pgplot Windows NT and Red Hat LINUX

10. Red Hat Linux and poplib.py

11. Precompiled 1.6 for Red Hat Linux 6.2?

12. Python and Red Hat Linux 6