Pixel Programming
Author Message
 Pixel Programming

Quote:
>I was wondering if its possible to do pixel graphics programming in ada95
>is there a library for this

  Every OS seems to have new and different ideas about how you should
do this.  What platform did you have in mind?
  Even better, look in dejanews and you'll find many threads answering
this question.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pixel Programming
I was wondering if its possible to do pixel graphics programming in ada95
is there a library for this
thanks for your helps and ideas
Gurhan

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pixel Programming

Quote:
> >I was wondering if its possible to do pixel graphics programming in ada95
> >is there a library for this
>   Every OS seems to have new and different ideas about how you should
> do this.  What platform did you have in mind?
>   Even better, look in dejanews and you'll find many threads answering
> this question.

first of all thanks for your reply and help
I was thinking about win95 or Nt ,

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pixel Programming

Quote:

>> >I was wondering if its possible to do pixel graphics programming in ada95
>> >is there a library for this
>I was thinking about win95 or Nt ,

Jerry van Dijk's Adagraph package or Pascal Obry's OpenGL binding seem
like the best options depending on the complexity of what you want to do.

See http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry/contrib.html

--Martin
--
Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Computer Science, US Air Force Academy

DISCLAIMER:  This content in no way reflects the opinions, standards or
policy of the US Air Force Academy or the United States Government.

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

2. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

3. Direct pixel-by-pixel drawing (with Tk)

4. Programming 1 pixel on the screen! In 13h

5. Pixel propertie question

6. Problem with graphics.pixel giving nilobjectexception

7. Mouse click/Pixel Grab

8. Pixels from QT

9. Pixels from QuickTime

10. transparent pixels

11. Getting pixel color under mouse cursor

12. 10.000 pixel problem