Ada-based design analysis tool needed (SLOC projections)
Author Message
 Ada-based design analysis tool needed (SLOC projections)

Notice: This not meant to start a flame war about SLOC counts!

I am looking for a case tool that can take a design specification and project
(guess??) the approximate number of SLOCs required to implement the design.  I
need it to handle OOD primarily but non-OOD if possible.

Please email any comments as my schedule does not allow much time for reading
the newsgroup lately.  Thanks for your help.

Phil Johnson

Sun, 17 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. OO Analysis & Design CASE tool

2. Tools for Object-Oriented Design/Analysis/Programming

3. MF OOCOBOL Analysis and Design Tool

4. Tools for Object-Oriented Design/Analysis/Programming

5. OO in Systems Analysis/Design Courses Using Ada

6. Ada Analysis Tools

7. Ada Static Analysis Tools

8. Ada Static Analysis Tools

9. Help: I need cobol program analysis tools

10. Assy/Ada SLOC ratio;What's an Ada SLOC?

11. ASIS based the Ada rule checking tool gch for GNAT is available

12. How are SLOC defined in Ada?