In need of firm doing commercial Ada development
Author Message
 In need of firm doing commercial Ada development

I'm looking for a development firm that is porting an existing system to run
in Ada on a new or the previous platform for a COMMERCIAL customer.  The
porting may also include some new functionality, preferably less than 25%.

I would like to ask you several questions about the nature of the contract,
staffing, size of the job in function points or sloc, and your relationship
with your customer.  Your responses will be kept confidential and the
interference should be very brief.  The exchange of information should consist
of a few minutes on the phone (I'll call at your convenience) and perhaps a
fax exchange for a non-disclosure agreement or project information (your
choice).

This request is part of my disseration research at Carnegie Mellon University.
My topic is a comparison of commercial and government procurement practices
using real, comparable cases.  I presently have a government case, though
others would be appreciated.

Thank you,

joe besselman

Tue, 14 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

2. why Ada not used much in commercial server side development

3. Commercial Ada Development on MAC ?

4. Anyone doing Windows 95 / NT development in Ada?

5. Help needed for commercial web site development

6. MA-Software development positions at major biotech firm

7. INFORMATION Needed: Commercial Ada Database work

8. Any one done a commercial Multimedia, authoring system with ST, and in which enviro

9. Ada in Medical Devices: was RE: Inexpensive Developer Level Commercial ADA compile

10. Responsibility and commercial development

11. Responsibility and commercial development

12. COMMERCIAL: BlackAdder Windows/Linux Python GUI Development Environment