Ada compilers and cross-compilers
Author Message
 Ada compilers and cross-compilers

What Ada compilers are avialable on MS-DOS?  On ULTRIX?  Are there any Ada
cross- compilers?  Particularly, from UNIX to MS-DOS and UNIX to ULTRIX?

Australian Defence Industries Ltd,
Enterprise Unit 3, Technology Park,
Bentley, WA 6102, Australia.
Tel: (09) 333 8888.  Fax: (09) 333 8889.

Sun, 09 Jul 1995 16:42:01 GMT
 Ada compilers and cross-compilers

Quote:

>What Ada compilers are avialable on MS-DOS?  On ULTRIX?  Are there any Ada
>cross- compilers?  Particularly, from UNIX to MS-DOS and UNIX to ULTRIX?

We at Alsys have two DOS compilers, a 16 bit and a 32 bit.  We do not
offer a cross to DOS from UNIX, however Ada programs that work using a
native UNIX compiler from Alsys will work using our 32 bit DOS compiler
with few changes if any.

For more information,call:

RADE Systems Pty Ltd.
PO Box 136
Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
(02)264-7165
Contact: Shayne Flint

--
Tom Erickson
Alsys

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 05:44:16 GMT

1. ICSC Ada/80x86 Cross Compiler and Microtec Ada Linker

2. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

3. Cross Compiler from Ada to RCA 1802 microprocessor

4. Ada cross-compiler for 68xxx

5. Selected Ada Cross Compilers for SPARC host

6. Looking for 386 Ada cross-compilers

7. ADA 68k cross compilers

8. ISO: experiences with XD/Ada cross compiler

9. ADA-to-C++ cross compiler WANTED

10. ADA CROSS COMPILER

11. Ada Compiler-Compiler

12. Smalltalk cross-compiler for Xbox?