Mail order book store with Ada books?
Author Message
 Mail order book store with Ada books?

Hello,

some of the Ada textbooks reviewed in recent postings seem to be
pretty good. Alas I didn't find any one of them in our university
library here.

The two best bookstores here have 0 and 1 Ada related books. That one
is about Ada83.

When I order a foreign book in these bookstores the $ seems to be at
DM 3,- at least.  So I wonder if I could have books shipped over here
from a mail order book business in the US.

Does anybody know an e-mail address of such a business where I can ask
for information?

Thank you.
--

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail order book store with Ada books?

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. I got the book fine by mail order (france)

2. OSU Book Stores' WWW Site

3. Help: book stores

4. GOOD Ada Books Summary (RE: Learning ADA)

5. Stack book ordering information

6. PYTHON BOOKS, ONLINE ORDER INFORMATION (commercial)

7. Book by C.Szyperski, how to order.

8. PYTHON BOOKS, ONLINE ORDER INFORMATION (commercial)

9. PYTHON BOOKS, ONLINE ORDER INFORMATION (commercial)

10. Prolog book - Corrected ordering info

11. Canadian Book Ordering Information

12. Book Sale - APL Books and others