fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada
Author Message
 fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:58:07 GMT
 fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada

> http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=screenshot&image=2

The screenshot is not showing Ada code at all but VHDL.

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--|         http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry
--|

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:15:28 GMT
 fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada

Quote:

>> http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=screenshot&image=2

>The screenshot is not showing Ada code at all but VHDL.

>Pascal.

I have not used VHDL (but heared of it). The code does indeed look
very similar to Ada code.

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:42:38 GMT
 fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada
jEdit does though support Ada 95.

David Botton

Quote:
> > http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=screenshot&image=2

> The screenshot is not showing Ada code at all but VHDL.

Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:43:38 GMT

1. fyi - Web services architecture using MVC style

2. FYI - Re: Speed of searching file using Queues

3. PB: using gnatlink to link C and ADA code

4. fyi: site for High Performance Ada in Astrophysics

5. fyi: List of Ada reusable software components

6. fyi: List of Ada bindings (LONG)

7. Air Force using C Coding Standards to Assess Ada Projects

8. Air Force using C coding standards to assess Ada projects

9. Using Shared memory from Ada code.

10. fyi: getopt package in Ada.

11. fyi: Ada package hierarchy tree

12. FYI: python used by National Weather Svc Forecast system