IEEE POSIX P1003.5 Ada binding Draft 8
Author Message
 IEEE POSIX P1003.5 Ada binding Draft 8

Draft 8 has been mailed by the IEEE.  If you are on the balloting
group, you should receive D8 "real soon now" (my copy came last
Friday).  The recirculation closes April 24, but we'd very much like
to encourage balloters to email any initial comments/reactions to

reason is that there is a POSIX meeting next week, and if there are
any signficant issues in this draft, we'd like to be able to discuss
them at the meeting.

We hope that this will be the last recirculation, and if this draft
passes ballot, we might be approved at the June IEEE Standards Board
meeting.

                        thanks in advance

                        dave emery

p.s.  If you're not on the balloting group, and would like a copy of
Draft 8, you can contact Anna Kaczmarek at the IEEE Standards Office,
P.O. Box 1331, 445 Hoes Ln, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331 (908) 562-1331,
and she'll tell you how to order a copy.

Fri, 16 Sep 1994 23:51:07 GMT

1. Meeting of Proposed IEEE P1003.5 POSIX/Ada Working Group

2. P1003.5 Ada Language Binding for POSIX (r)

3. P1003.5 POSIX-Ada binding, final call for review comments

4. P1003.5 Ada Language Binding to POSIX WG Meeting

5. P1003.5 POSIX/Ada Working Group Meeting

6. Please Return Your P1003.5 POSIX Ada Ballots

7. Ada/IEEE binding (IEEE 754)

8. IEEE Ada/Motif Binding BoF-Session at TRI-Ada

9. POSIX P1003.5

10. IEEE P1003.8 and ISO DIS 8652-9X

11. ISO/IEC 14519 - Ada POSIX binding

12. Book on Posix Ada Bindings ?