INFO-ADA Digest V92 #44 & #45
Author Message
 INFO-ADA Digest V92 #44 & #45

Whoa, what happened there?  I haven't seen an Info-Ada digest in a
month of Sundays, and suddenly two of them come roaring in, but
_really old_, 1980's-style digests.  I mean, we're talking
undergraduates complaining about how Ada doesn't stack up to C for
their homework problems and good old Ted Holden sharing his unique
world view.  Even some guy still quoting Tony Hoare's Turing Award
lecture, and I'll bet he was in grade school when it was given.  Is
this some strange homage to the latest STTNG episode?

I don't know what caused Info-Ada to stop coming, nor what caused
it to resume.  I'm also not sure which of those two events I'm most
in favor of.

Bob Munck

Sat, 17 Sep 1994 03:17:46 GMT

1. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #56 (Re: Why Ada)

2. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #458

3. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #209

4. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #177

5. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #176