Wanted: TCP/IP in ADA (code & advice)
Author Message
 Wanted: TCP/IP in ADA (code & advice)

I got the packages DDN and DDN2 from the Simtel Ada Software
Repository. Does anybody know of any other TCP and or IP
implementations in ADA? I'm quite impressed with DDN2 and will
attempt to contact the autor by e-mail but I am also interested in
net-opinion.

Does anybody know how to contact the NTIS (National Technical
Information Service) who are supposed to have full documentation
(with figures) for DDN2 or where I can get full documentation for
DDN2. The header information in DDN2 is unclear as to the status (PD,
copyright, ?) of DDN2. Anybody know? Also I expect that there is
a newer version. Where?

e-mail replies prefered.

Marty

Sun, 05 May 1996 06:01:46 GMT
 Wanted: TCP/IP in ADA (code & advice)

Tue, 07 May 1996 01:47:30 GMT

1. TCP/IP for System 3 DOS wanted

2. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - client.CMD (1/1)

3. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - client.CMD (0/1)

4. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - server.CMD (0/1)

5. TCP/IP: SendSock Error Codes

6. Ada binding for TCP/IP s/w

7. TCP/IP Message Level protocol code

8. ADA and TCP/IP