newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?
Author Message
 newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?

Hi,

1. Does anyone know where c2ada and ada2html are on the www?
2. Are they dead?
3. If so is there anything similar out there?
The War of the Ring -> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 18 May 2004 03:47:20 GMT
 newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?

Quote:
>1. Does anyone know where c2ada and ada2html are on the www?
..
>3. If so is there anything similar out there?

Gnat comes with a Perl script that does the job, assuming you have everything
where a Gnat compiler can find it.

The next version of OpenToken will have a tool that does it in Ada and should be
a bit more portable. However, there's no fixed schedule on that, so I wouldn't
hold my breath waiting for it.

---
T.E.D.    homepage   - http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Tue, 18 May 2004 04:40:23 GMT
 newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?

Quote:

>1. Does anyone know where c2ada and ada2html are on the www?
>2. Are they dead?
>3. If so is there anything similar out there?

For html display you can use "gnathtml.pl", that comes with
GNAT's components. Example here:
         http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/lz__adb.htm

Tue, 18 May 2004 16:43:03 GMT
 newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?

Quote:
>From: Ted Dennison
>The next version of OpenToken will have a tool that does it in Ada
>and should be a bit more portable. However, there's no fixed schedule
>on that, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

Still, I'm looking forward for it, especially because it is made
with OpenToken.

Tue, 18 May 2004 21:49:48 GMT

1. Subject: Re: Newbie question (was Re: I am new)

2. Simple Newbie Question: What am I doing wrong?

4. Ada2HTML

5. ANNOUNCING: Ada2html

6. I am a stupid newbie.

7. HELP, I am Clarion Newbie

8. Help, I am a Clarion Newbie

9. Problem with file I/O on solaris .I am a newbie to fortran

10. newbie qn : which file am I in ?

11. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

12. Trivial Newbie Question (Newbie)