Ada Compilers/Interpreters for Atari ST
Author Message
 Ada Compilers/Interpreters for Atari ST

Does anyone out there now of any Ada Compilers or interpreters suitable
for the Atari St, preferably ones that are available in the UK

Could you email replies to me if poss. else post them here.

Thanks

Guy

--

 Dept. of Computing *****************************************************
 Uni. of Bradford   * 'Are you daft enough to really believe that       *

Sat, 06 Aug 1994 19:09:55 GMT

1. Seeking ADA compiler for IBM PC or Atari ST.

2. Modula-2 and Oberon compilers for Atari ST

3. Modula-2 and Oberon compilers for Atari ST

4. Modula compilers for Atari ST

5. Q: Best fortran compiler for 1Mb atari st

6. Ada for Atari ST?

7. ADA for ATARI ST ?

8. J, version 2.7, for MIPS and Atari ST.

9. APL for ATARI ST = $ 15

10. APL pour ATARI ST = 100 Frs

11. Eiffel on the Atari ST?

12. MIDI / Forth / Atari ST