universal joins, universal stransmission shaft
Author Message
 universal joins, universal stransmission shaft

 Dear Sir/Madam:

We would like to introduce the our new product for you, If you do not want to receive such kind of information, I'm sorry, Please delete it, thank you!

Yueqing heavy transmission shaft factory,specially produce universal transmission shaft
We products:
WSD Type,WS type,wss type,WHL type,WSL type,LQA type,SWP type,SWC type cross universal coupling.
GXTC type,GXTCA type,GXL type,GXZL type,GXGL type Curved-pin coupling.
G2CL type,G2CLZ type,WGT type Curved-tooth coupling.
ML,MLZ,MLS Type elasticity coupling

If you interest,please contact us.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
TEL0577-62312811
FAX0577-62312909

* WSDWSWSSWHLWSLLQASWPSWCWSD
* GXTCGXTCZGXLGXZLGXGL
* G2CLG2CLZWGT
* MLMLZMLS

http://www.*-*-*.com/
0577-62312811
0577-62312909

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:50:26 GMT
 universal joins, universal stransmission shaft

Fri, 07 Jan 2005 06:27:17 GMT

1. Universal Disassemblers vs. Universal MIILs

2. Universal integer or universal expression

3. Universal Virtual Machine

4. OT - Conway Life Universal Computer

5. Universal Virtual Machine

6. Universal Data Cryptography Module V2.0

7. NEW: Universal Data Cryptography Module V2.0

8. Universal headers and TBFinder

9. NEW: Universal Data Cryptography Module V2.0

10. Universal Virtual Machine

11. Universal headers ?

12. CPCS Universal Report Problem