DOD Software Costs, Ada and Reuse
Author Message
 DOD Software Costs, Ada and Reuse

Does anyone know of any recent (91/92) sources that discuss the costs of
software in the Department of Defense, particularly relating to Ada and
software reuse?

For part of my thesis, I'm looking at the issues of how Ada and
software reuse efforts are helping or will help control the costs of
developing DOD systems.

I've not had much success finding recent sources.  I'd really appreciate
any leads.  Please email any responses and I'll post a summary of what
comes in.

Thank you.

----------
Ben Larson, Captain, USAF
Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA

Fri, 12 Aug 1994 07:53:26 GMT

1. Troubling DoD software patent policy, and software reuse

2. DoE software reuse as bad as DoD

3. Self-defeating DoD software reuse policies

4. DoD Software Reuse Initiative Workshop

5. non-Ada agendas at DoD software-related conferences

6. TRI-Ada Program: The Law and Software Reuse

7. ada software reuse

8. Ada Software Reuse Economics Paper Available

9. DoD and Softwar Reuse - Part 5

10. Proof that DoD rejects capitalism for reuse

11. Proof that DoD rejects capitalism for reuse

12. Proof that DoD rejects capitalism for reuse