ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS
Author Message
 ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

I'm loking for an Ada'95 Compiler for Windows'95 and MS-DOS. Not
necessarily the same compiler.  I will accept shareware of commecial
sugestions.

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

Quote:
>I'm loking for an Ada'95 Compiler for Windows'95 and MS-DOS. Not
>necessarily the same compiler.  I will accept shareware of commecial
>sugestions.

There are versions of GNAT for both Win95 and MS-DOS.  GNAT is free
and can be ftp'd from the net:   cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat  or
ftp.cs.yale.edu/pub/gnat.

Thomson Software & RR Software also make Ada products for these platforms.
There are probably others, and you can check the AdaIC lists at
sw-eng.falls-church.va.us for other pointers.

-Tom
LabTek Corp.

Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ada 83 or 95 Compiler for Windows 95 or NT

2. ADA 95 Compiler Windows 95/QNX

3. Compiler/development area for MS-DOS/Windows/95

4. Ada Compiler for Windows 95 or DOS

5. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

6. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95

7. AdaCAPS - new free Ada 95 IDE for GNAT under MS-DOS

8. Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95

9. ada 95 for windows 95

10. Public domain Common Lisp for MS-DOS/Windows 95

11. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT

12. New Release of Free Ada 95 Compiler and Tools for MSDOS