Alternate sources of the public VMS GNAT kit ?
Author Message
 Alternate sources of the public VMS GNAT kit ?

[Crossposted between comp.lang.ada and comp.os.vms. I have previously asked
this on comp.os.vms without anyone knowing an answer.]

I have installed the public VMS GNAT kit from NYU on an Alpha running VMS 7.2.
The kit appears to be missing GDB. According to ACT, there is a public GDB
kit for VMS, but it appears to have been removed from NYU. I contacted NYU
a couple of weeks ago with this information, but have received no response.

Does anybody know of a GNAT mirror that carries this kit ? I have tried
several without success.

Thanks for any information,

Simon.

--

Worrying idea #101: What if Microsoft goes into the Ada compiler business ?

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 02:06:17 GMT

1. MMLogic new kit available and source now in public domian

2. New VMS PL/I kits announcement

3. source for Gnat and gnat- Glade

4. Public domain FORTH for VAX VMS or UNIX

5. Public Domain FORTH Interpreter/Compiler for BSD/VMS

6. Walnut Creek is an Alternate Source for PAL

7. Appeal for alternate version of BMD07M.FOR source

8. Public domain LISP for VMS

9. Object Kit (APOK) source?

10. searching for demo16 source of kit mup21

11. Source kit for MswLogo 3.4 is a bad .zip file

12. Where is GNAT for VMS?