Ada Letters
Author Message
 Ada Letters

As the new editor of Ada Letters, I would like to strongly encourage
you to submit articles for publication.  Over the past year, we've had
many interesting article on topics ranging from the new Conformity
Assessment, to Reusable Components, to licensing and other ways to
better commercialize Ada.

In order to simplify the submission process, we are now accepting
electronic submission of articles.  Send an e-mail in postscript, Adobe

Technical Editor.  I'd appreciate a courtesy copy at

one inch margins on each side.  Do NOT include headers/footers or page
#s (we add these ourselves).

Articles should be of general interest to the Ada community, from book
reviews, and simple "how-to"s to more complicated technical submissions.

If you have any feedback on how we can make Ada Letters more useful to
you, please let me know.

--Martin

Martin C. Carlisle
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy
DISCLAIMER:  This content represents the author's
opinions, and not necessarily those of the US Air
Force Academy or the US Air Force.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ada Letters

Quote:

> If you have any feedback on how we can make Ada Letters more useful to
> you, please let me know.

Sure; put it on the web. That's probably a bit more work than you signed up
for, though.

--
T.E.D.

WWW  - http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html  ICQ  - 10545591

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ada Letters
Quote:

> > If you have any feedback on how we can make Ada Letters more useful to
> > you, please let me know.

> Sure; put it on the web. That's probably a bit more work than you signed up
> for, though.

I'm guessing that "Ada Letters" subscriptions are an important source of
funding, so putting it on the web might undermine that. However, if
everyone submitted the work in some generally readable format, it would
seem like the only thing necessary would be to maintain a page with
titles/links to the files submitted. It would only be "work" if you
tried to get fancy. ;-)

MDC
Marin David Condic   - Quadrus Corporation -   1.800.555.3393
1015-116 Atlantic Boulevard, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
http://www.quadruscorp.com/

Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

"Capitalism without failure is like religion without sin."
        --  Allan Meltzer, Economist

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ada Letters
We are planning to put Ada Letters on the web (on a secure section of
the ACM server that is available only to SIGAda members).  We are
trying to make the journal a more useful resource to our members, and
we hope this will help.

--Martin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dear Ada column in Ada Letters has returned

2. Ada Letters articles requested

3. E-text of Ada Letters?

4. Source code for "CRCs in Ada95", Ada Letters, Jan/Feb 1997

5. Correction: March/April Ada Letters article on TASH

6. Possible Ada Letters Feature

7. FW: Plea for Ada Letters articles

8. **FREE** Ada Letters

9. ACM Ada LETTERS(Jan/Feb 95) Out-Of-Order Pages

10. Paige/Longuemare Commitment to Ada Letter

11. old Ada Letters, any value?

12. Looking for back issues of Ada Letters