AWS - new version available
Author Message
 AWS - new version available

There is a new version of AWS on my homepage.

AWS stand for Ada Web Server, it implements the HTTP/1.1 protocol
(with some support for HTTP/1.0). It is an HTTP component that can
makes your application answer to request from a Web browser.

This new version is mostly a bug fix release.

What's new:

- it uses a "fixed" port of the Win32 sockets package which is now fully
  compatible wih the UNIX sockets packages from ENST.
  The new Sockets package is available from my homepage.

Now it is straight forward to build AWS under Linux, Solaris or whatever
UNIXes.

Thanks to Jean-Fran?ois Rameau for his feedbacks and bug reports.

Have a nice week-end,
Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--|   http://www.*-*-*.com/
--|

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. - New AWS (Ada Web Server) version (0.9.11)

2. ANNOUNCE: new AWS version (0.9.10)

3. ANNOUNCE: New AWS version (0.9.9)

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: New AWS version

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: new version of AWS (v0.6)

6. ANNOUNCE: new AWS version

7. - AWS (Ada Web Server) version 0.10

8. ANNOUNCE: AWS version 0.9

9. new version of ChapMan for vos2 available

10. newer version of iapl available?

11. New version of CoolPool available

12. New version of the draft ST standard available