c2ada for Solaris and WinNT
Author Message
 c2ada for Solaris and WinNT

To introduce Ada95 in our company that up to now did a lot of C
development and will use C code generators for simulation models in
future, a binding generator like c2ada would be a great help.

How the executable named cbfe is built is explained at

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mg/c2ada/c2ada.html

I have it running on linux, but that is not our intended development
platform. I tried to install it on Solaris but I failed. I would very
much appreciate if anyone could point me to a location were I can get an
executable cbfe for Solaris (and WinNT if it exists).

Joachim Schroeer

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ORB with ST and C++/WinNT and Solaris?

2. REXX For Sun Solaris/WinNT

3. Strange problems with file access under WinNT/Tcl8.0 working against Solaris via Samba

4. c2ada for Win

5. newbie questions: where are c2ada and ada2html?

6. c2ada

7. c2ada running problem

8. c2ada compilinG/runtime problem

9. "#define" and C2Ada

10. C2Ada convertors+Ada instructons tutorials

11. c2ada tool

12. c2ada for DOS?