Please Return Your P1003.5 POSIX Ada Ballots
Author Message
 Please Return Your P1003.5 POSIX Ada Ballots

If you signed up to be on the IEEE POSIX Ada Binding Balloting Group, it
is very important that you return your ballot.  If you do not have time to
review the document now, return your ballot and note that you've abstained
due to lack of time.  IEEE rules require that we receive ballots from at
least 75% of the balloting group, and we're still a long way from meeting
that requirement.

    Steve Deller
    Chair, IEEE P1003.5
--
<end_message> ::= <disclaimer> | <joke> | <witty_saying> | <cute_graphic>

Thu, 15 Apr 1993 01:43:50 GMT

1. Please Return your POSIX/Ada Binding Ballots

2. P1003.5 Ada Language Binding for POSIX (r)

3. P1003.5 POSIX/Ada Working Group Meeting

4. Meeting of Proposed IEEE P1003.5 POSIX/Ada Working Group

5. P1003.5 POSIX-Ada binding, final call for review comments

6. IEEE POSIX P1003.5 Ada binding Draft 8

7. P1003.5 Ada Language Binding to POSIX WG Meeting

8. POSIX Ada Standard Ballot

9. P1003.20 balloting group formation

10. POSIX P1003.5

11. POSIX FORTRAN Bindings Ballot Results

12. Ballot: FORTRAN Bindings to POSIX