Red, Green, Blue & Yellow specifications
Author Message
 Red, Green, Blue & Yellow specifications

As I recall, the four semi-finalists for the Ada83 language
definition were code named Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.

Red and Green (Ada) were the finalists.

Does anyone know where I can get any info on the Red, Blue
and Yellow specifications?

Regards

   Andy Starritt
   Seek out new life and new civilizations.

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Chris Raber on blue green algae

2. Blue, orange, and green books available?

3. looking for Blue and Green books

4. Green or Red for stderr under IDLE?

5. blue blue blue people

6. Flagship & Red Hat 8

7. JOB: R&D Student Intern at Blue Sky Studios, Harrison, NY

8. Declarative & Specification languages

9. Number specification & parameterization

10. White/Yellow pages

11. Yellow Mouseovers

12. Response Required for Yellow Pages listings