Time conversion
Author Message
 Time conversion

Hi

Long time reader, first time caller...

I have been kicking my ultra around the floor for hours now trying to write
a proc or function to convert a time reference in the format 211836 (for
21:18 and 36secs) into a text string, for output in a table. Yes, I'm a
newbie at Ada, and yes, like most of the other req- posts, I'm a student.

All I'm looking for is a couple of hints, something that <might> set me off
in the right direction... Not a complete code chunk... (I think that would
violate my anti-plagiarism regulations, but any advice on that is also
welcome... I mean, what makes a newsgroup different from a refernce book
except a slightly more interactive format??)

Thanks,
Ben Godber

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Time conversion

Quote:

> Thanks,
> Ben Godber

I sent you a mail but it bounced.
I saved this under ben.godber

--

Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. UTC time conversion to internal time

2. Time conversion

3. Time conversion

4. Time conversion

5. Time Conversions

6. Date & Time Conversions on VM

7. date/time conversion

8. Time Conversion

9. string to date/time conversion

10. FILETIME <-> Ada.Real_Time.Time conversions

11. Integer - Time Conversion that actually works!

12. Date/Time conversions