vt100 programming problem
Author Message
 vt100 programming problem

I am making a simple pong game for a computer science project,
using a couple of tasks for the ball and paddles.  It is run with
vt100 emulation, and uses the keyboard to control the paddles,
specifically with text_io.get_immediate.

My question:  Is there any way to get input from a keyboard
without the input appearing on the screen when the key is pressed?

The solution so far has been to overwrite the input character with a
space immediately after it is pressed, but along with appearing on the
screen for a split second, if the user presses a key that inputs
several characters of trash onto the screen at once (like the arrow
keys) only the last character will be overwritten.
Solutions/suggestions?

James Kingston

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. vt100 capture to text file problem

2. VT100 emulator

3. TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

4. VT100 LabVIEW VI's

5. VED in VT100 mode

6. VED in VT100 mode

7. Looking for VT100 emulator in Z80 source

8. VT100 specs

9. REQ: 80x86 VT100 terminal emulation assembly code!!!

10. VT100 package for VAX ADA

11. vt100 or vt102 or terminal emulator

12. Expect and vt100's