ADA for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?
Author Message
 ADA for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?

What are the ADA environments available for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?

Mon, 26 May 2003 09:25:08 GMT
 ADA for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?

Quote:
> What are the ADA environments available for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?

...that's what I was asking for few months ago. I was unable to port gnat to
MacOSX because you cannot install gnat without gcc and porting gcc to MacOSX
isn't an easy job. Hope someone else could do this job.

Harald

Fri, 30 May 2003 05:38:22 GMT
 ADA for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?
Hello,

    I costs some money, but look at CodeBuilder by Tenon
(www.tenon.com). It comes with the gnat compiler and lets you use Mac
editors.

James

Quote:

> What are the ADA environments available for MacOS 9 and MacOS X?

Sat, 31 May 2003 21:20:44 GMT

1. Ada 95 for MacOS X?

2. Ada for MacOS/BeOS

3. file busy in MacOS X?

4. Tabpanels under MacOS 8.1

5. Cursor control under MacOS X

6. MacOS Emulator for Windows ?

7. capture AppleEvents in MacOS X

8. two questions RB & MacOs

9. Playing Sound files under MacOS X

10. Preferences Menu Item in MacOS X

11. Program crashes when using QuickTime under MacOS X!

12. RealBasic 2.1.2 & MacOS 9.1