Help needed: Ada programming opportunity
Author Message
 Help needed: Ada programming opportunity

Hi, netters:

I would like to find a job which involves application system design
and programming in Ada. Could anybody give me some suggestions where
and how to contact with people who are interested in my Ada skills?

Thank you for your attention to this.

Charles

    Charles L. Ma       Dept of Computer Science, Porltand State University
                                            P.O.Box 751, Portland, OR 97201

Fri, 16 Sep 1994 05:59:51 GMT

1. Need help in changing the stack size of Ada programs

2. Ada Programming Opportunities.

3. Ada Programming Opportunity

4. I need help........programming help!

5. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

6. Ada program needs to ping another machine.

7. Need advice on reverse engineering Ada program.

8. Need small Ada program

9. Need libraries for Ada program on WindowsNT.

10. Need Introductory ADA: Packages for Programming by Texel

11. Need Ada programs

12. Need ADA Launch Interpretor Program