Reengineering Tools
Author Message
 Reengineering Tools

I'm looking for a list of tools that provide reengineering support and
metrics for C and Ada.  Email me and I will summarize on the net.

Bill

Sat, 06 Aug 1994 22:46:38 GMT
 Reengineering Tools

Quote:
>I'm looking for a list of tools that provide reengineering support and
>metrics for C and Ada.  Email me and I will summarize on the net.

I sent him the FAQ file "restruct";  if anyone who retrieves this file
(as described in the recently-posted FAQ) has additional information
to add to it, let me know.

Mon, 08 Aug 1994 21:30:42 GMT
 Reengineering Tools

I have been evaluating the option of tool support
for re-engineering as a means of finding reusable
software components.

I've looked at McCabe and Testbed.  I'm gaining a lot
of experience in the use of McCabe.  Let me know if
you have any specific questions.

          Phone: +44 473 646077  Fax: +44 473 644605
            Mail:  sdd, g61, b81, btl, ip5 7re, uk
            --------------------------------------

Mon, 08 Aug 1994 22:06:55 GMT

1. Reengineering tools

2. COBOL Reengineering Tools

3. Maintenance & reengineering tools on a mainframe environment

4. Info Wanted: Fortran System Flowcharter/Reengineering Tool.

5. (AD) HOT NEW O-O C++/C DESIGN & REENGINEERING TOOL!

6. REENGINEERING CASE tools for Prolog.

7. APL SYSTEM REENGINEERING

8. Info-request: Reengineering Assembler under IBM MVS

9. Reengineering Pattern Book out

10. ** 2 years of Smalltalk = position in reengineering group!

11. Clipper reengineering

12. Reengineering/Migration: OOPSLA Workshop - Deadline Extended