MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue
Author Message
 MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

Hi,

MIL-STD-498 refers to the Software Maintenance and Documentation guide.
This guide replaces DOD-STD-2167(A). If you work on software developement
for government contracts then this is the guide to use. Mostly for Software
Engineering related issues.

MIL-STD-973 is the Configuration Management guide. This guide replaces
MIL-STD-499 which was used for Systems Engineering issues.

These guides relate to government type work but can be used for commercial
work (if allowed).
--
Ken Mays, Systems Engineer/Analyst
SAIC/MicroSoft Sitebuilder

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

Quote:

> MIL-STD-498 refers to the Software Maintenance and Documentation guide.
> This guide replaces DOD-STD-2167(A). If you work on software developement
> for government contracts then this is the guide to use. Mostly for Software
> Engineering related issues.

And there's a link to it on-line through http://www.adahome.com
It's also on the Walnut Creek Ada compilations, which is why those
two CDs are in great demand at the C++ shops I often deal with.
--

| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx       Improve his shining tail?
| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

2. Ada 95 & MIL-STD 498

3. MIL-STD-498 & ISO 12207 Seminar

4. MIL-STD-498

5. MIL-STD-498

6. MIL-STD-498 FAQ - Part 1

7. MIL-STD-498 Broadcast

8. MIL-STD-498 Broadcast

9. MIL-STD-498 TUTORIAL

10. MIL-STD-498 Electronic Availability

11. MIL-STD-498 TRAINING

12. Does labview have the capability of MIL-STD-1553 Communications