INFO-ADA Digest - 12 May 1996 to 13 May 1996 - Spe
Author Message
 INFO-ADA Digest - 12 May 1996 to 13 May 1996 - Spe

Please print out this form if you wish to place an order with ADDS2U.
Any Questions?  Please call (310) 516-0061 or (310) 327-3601 fax 8am-5pm PST.

Simply fill in the blanks.

DATE______________________________________________________

YOUR NAME _________________________________________________

STREET ADDRESS _____________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP _____________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS ______________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS ________________________________________________

E-MAIL ADDRESS _____________________________________________

 $__________
OR Individual add $200.00 for a 25-50 line add!
 Please make payments payable to: Andrew Hammitt

We accept  Checks by mail, email or fax. Or Money Order by mail.

The following information will be held in the strictest confidence...

Bank routing #: _____________________________________

Account  #: ________________________________________

Banks name & address:

Name on Account: ___________________________________

          Address:  ______________________________________

  City, state, zip: _____________________________________

TOTAL $ __________

Supply the above information to email your payment, OR attach your check below
 and fax.
Make checks payable to: Andrew Hammitt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 xx

PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE

(If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your original
check)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 xx

I authorize ADDS2U to advertise my business on the Internet.  I
understand that ADDS2U does not guarantee or predict any type of
profit from these services. I understand that payment in full is due in
advance of service. I authorize ADDS2U to charge an additional
$25 fee if my check is returned for insufficient or un-collectable funds. I
authorize ADDS2U to quote any positive testimonial that I may
offer in regards to their services, without prior notice. I am fully
authorized to represent the company that I am advertising.  I acknowledge
that ADDS2U has the right to refuse my ad if they deem it
inappropriate.  ADDS2U will not be held liable for any claims
that I represent in my adverti{*filter*}ts.

SIGNATURE:x ________________________ DATE:x __________________

FINAL ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

Type or print the text for your adverti{*filter*}ts.  Please note that each line
of text can consist of up to 70 characters, which includes spaces, commas
and periods.  Please include your e-mail address in your ads.

If you have any questions, Please call ADDS2U at:
310 516-0061 or  310 327-3601 fax.

FAX ALL ORDERING INFORMATION TO:
310 327-3601

or mail to...

Snail mail to: ADDS2U, 3314 W 182nd Place, Torrance, CA 90504-3912

THAT'S IT!!

You will receive a confirmation
informing you of when your add shall run within 3 business days!
Thank you, for the opportunity to serve your advertising needs.

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. INFO-CLS Digest - 13 Oct 1996 to 14 Oct 1996

2. INFO-ADA Digest - 3 Dec 1996 to 4 Dec 1996 - Special issue

3. INFO-ADA Digest - 20 Nov 1996 to 21 Nov 1996

4. INFO-ADA Digest - 26 Sep 1996 to 27 Sep 1996 - Special issue

5. INFO-ADA Digest - 2 Aug 1996 to 4 Aug 1996 - Special issue

6. INFO-ADA Digest - 2 Oct 1996 - Special issue

7. INFO-ADA Digest - 16 Apr 1996

8. INFO-ADA Digest - 2 Feb 1996

9. INFO-ADA Digest - 4 May 1995 to 5 May 1995

10. INFO-ADA Digest - 12 Sep 1995 to 13 Sep 1995

11. apl-l UseNet batch for Tue May 28 23:59:03 ADT 1996 [No Gat

12. Hands-On Eiffel Techniques Course in Europe - May 1996