Help with viewpoints
Author Message
 Help with viewpoints

Hi all,

I'm creating a world and the time has come to integrate some viewpoints. But
when i define a viewpoint, it does not do what i want it to do.
Is there some information avaible which explains all the rotations,
translations, orientations and positions ?

Kind regards,

Gerry

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with viewpoints

Quote:

> I'm creating a world and the time has come to integrate some viewpoints. But
> when i define a viewpoint, it does not do what i want it to do.
> Is there some information avaible which explains all the rotations,
> translations, orientations and positions ?

Online Annotated vrml 97 Reference Manual:

Units & Coordinate System:
http://www.best.com/~rikk/Book/ch2-24.htm#2.4.5

SFRotation field and event:
http://www.best.com/~rikk/Book/ch4.htm#4.8

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
Senior Interface Designer, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on Viewpoint orientation

2. Removing a viewpoint from the viewpoint stack?

3. Help: ordering of objects in viewpoint?

4. Guiding Viewpoint from Script: Help Please

5. Viewpoint help

6. help on Camera Position & Viewpoints

7. supplement to HELP: Placing automaticly the viewpoint

8. HELP: Placing automaticly the viewpoint

9. Viewpoints in VRML 2.0 HELP!!?!!?!!!!?!?!

10. help for start viewpoint tour

11. Help!queation about viewpoint!

12. Need help:Problems with sticky Viewpoint