Texture on geometry called by Inline
Author Message
 Texture on geometry called by Inline

Hi

I am trying to place an image on an object. The code inserts the object
using Inline. What I did was to place a geometry (plane using
IndexedFaceSet) in front of (on top of it) the inlined object. However,
the last statement of url is excuted only. That is either the image or the
object appears. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Ghassan

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Texture on geometry called by Inline
pls send me an email with the files you are using. Also what plugin are you
using?
db

Quote:

> Hi

> I am trying to place an image on an object. The code inserts the object
> using Inline. What I did was to place a geometry (plane using
> IndexedFaceSet) in front of (on top of it) the inlined object. However,
> the last statement of url is excuted only. That is either the image or the
> object appears. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

> Thanks in advance,
> Ghassan

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML change textures and geometry

2. tk 4.0b1 geometry control (-geometry vs -width/-height)

3. ANNOUNCE: VRML-UMEL CALL FOR TEXTURES

4. Inline calls between modules

5. brk system call in inline assembly.

6. (inline assembler)calling interrupts in program compiled on MsVC.net, winXP

7. how to call a c++ constructor in vc++ inline assembly

8. GCC inline ASM -- calling C functions from __asm__

9. GCC inline ASM -- calling C functions from __asm__ blocks

10. Win32: Calling API Function via Inline Assembly

11. Inline Assembly: Defining and Calling a Procedure

12. Use of CALL in inline asembly