ControlPad WinNT
Author Message
 ControlPad WinNT

Hello

Just got a Logic 3 PCPowerPad.  However, Windows Nt isn't accepting the
new organ.  I think some sort of driver is needed.  None are supplied
with the device.  A machine with Win95 had what seemed to be a general
driver where you could choose whatever type of device you had. ie. four
buttom thumbpad.  Has anyone gone thru this ordeal with WinNT and
survived, to play the game?  Incidentily the intention is to use the
thumb pad with Cosmo player or some other vrml browser.  Am I weeing
against the wind??
--
Conor Cahill             http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinNT VW2.5 SocketAccessor help ?

2. Need Assistance to Use APL*Plus II/386 Under WINNT

3. Changing platform Win95 to WinNT

4. VA - WinNT right button menu problem.

5. DIVIDE BY ZERO in APL2 V1.02 under WinNT 4.0

6. APL Dialog 8.1 WinNT

7. APL Dialog 8.1 WinNT

8. APR+Win, WinNT and Serial port routines

9. ObjectStudio 6.1 WinNT Use of WinSpool

10. APL Calculator Keyboard for Win95/WinNT?

11. HELP: VW 2.5 Mac -> WinNT Port

12. Unexpected EOF - gawk 3.10 and 3.03 under WinNT