Help: Vrml text editor
Author Message
 Help: Vrml text editor

Quote:

> Hello all!
> I'm looking for text editor for vrml.
> I'm am tired of plain text editor (vi, notepad, etc). I'm not
> interesting in moddling tools as well.
> Does anyone familiar with text editor for vrml 2.0?

I use pico, but that's not what you're looking for.

Have you tried emacs with the vrml-mode? I think Bob Crispen has a link to
it somewhere on www.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrml/ or something.

Bye,
        Marijn

 ros et vies dot rue dot enel
 Commercial and/or unsolicited email and/or spam will be
 processed for a DFL100 handling fee. Unsolicited sending
 constitutes acceptance.

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Vrml text editor

Hello all!
I'm looking for text editor for vrml.
I'm am tired of plain text editor (vi, notepad, etc). I'm not
interesting in moddling tools as well.
Does anyone familiar with text editor for vrml 2.0?

Thanks,
Guy Vardi

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Vrml text editor

Quote:

> Hello all!
> I'm looking for text editor for vrml.
> I'm am tired of plain text editor (vi, notepad, etc). I'm not
> interesting in moddling tools as well.
> Does anyone familiar with text editor for vrml 2.0?

> Thanks,
> Guy Vardi

Hi, Guy - I just answered this one yesterday:
        SitePad at http://www.modelworks.com/

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
VP/Creative Director, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text editor for VRML?

2. VRML text editor?

3. come to see my new VRML scene with text editor using only

4. Compatible text editor for UNIX vi editor

5. Help: VRML editors

6. Text Editors. Please Help

7. Help with Simple Text Editor/Word Processor

8. Help with Tcl/Tk Text Editor In Hebrew/English

9. Help with text editor

10. Text widgets as basic text editors?

11. Text editor with slightly fancy text abilities

12. Help with VRML and text