rotation/quaternion question
Author Message
 rotation/quaternion question

I'm using the quaternion code from the Tiny3D example to convert 3
(Euler?) values to the axis/angle values needed for VRML.

How do I convert the SFRotation values back to my original 3 values?

Thanks,
Ken

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 rotation/quaternion question

Quote:

>I'm using the quaternion code from the Tiny3D example to convert 3
>(Euler?) values to the axis/angle values needed for VRML.

>How do I convert the SFRotation values back to my original 3 values?

>Thanks,
>Ken

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/programming/19980703/quaternions_09...

Here you will find everything you need.  (on quaternions :-) )

greetings,
                    Tom

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sample vrmlscript for quaternion rotation

2. Euler Rotation and quaternions

3. Convert rotations about the coordinate axis to a VRML-rotation

4. question about rotation in J & APL

5. Rotation Question

6. Rotation Question

7. Axial rotation question.

8. Old question: How to calculate the rotation angle??

9. Canvas Polygon Rotation Mathematics Question

10. newbie question: left and right-rotation

11. Image rotation question

12. Image Rotation question