http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sascha/vlp

unfortunately it is all in german.

Sascha

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:50:02 GMT
 Is VRML dead? No! Here is a livesign...

Quote:
> http://www.htu.at/~sascha/vlp

> unfortunately it is all in german.

It gets by the language barrier though.  At first, I thought the invisible
walls were some kind of a design problem, then I realized she was doing a
good job of conveying what it's like trying to get around a city in a
wheelchair.  Be sure to check out the elevator in the motel.

--Steve

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:49:05 GMT
 Is VRML dead? No! Here is a livesign...
I was just about to say exactly the same so I wont repeat since you better
stated it.
Tremendous work Sascha. This is die kunst der vrml, vrml with meaning. It
accomplish it goal whatever the langage.
Can we visit your appartment?
For langage, I think its just great that we can access this human mosaic on
the internet. I love to see Evgeny russian pages and I just downloaded a 100
mb gis application which have its help file in ...portugese... most surprising
is that I can get it!
Please, keep it german.

Sylvain Carette
VRML designer-komposer

Quote:

> > http://www.htu.at/~sascha/vlp

> > unfortunately it is all in german.

> It gets by the language barrier though.  At first, I thought the invisible
> walls were some kind of a design problem, then I realized she was doing a
> good job of conveying what it's like trying to get around a city in a
> wheelchair.  Be sure to check out the elevator in the motel.

> --Steve

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:58:41 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. DEAD DEAD DEAD

3. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

4. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

5. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

6. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

7. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

8. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

9. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

10. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

11. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

12. I am away, addresses for problems concerning APL94