commercial application
Author Message
 commercial application

I would like to introduce an interesting example of commercial appliacation
of vrml
http://www.*-*-*.com/
comments are welcome .

Gianni Dragone
INT3D System

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:40:45 GMT
 commercial application

Quote:
> I would like to introduce an interesting example of commercial appliacation
> of VRML
> http://www.fierapesaro.com/quartiere/virtuale.htm
> comments are welcome .

| This page contains information of a type (application/x-cc3d) that can
| only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-in.

Not really VRML, isn't it ?

so long
MUFTI
--
Warning:?If a process happens to return STILL_ACTIVE (259) as an error code,
applications that test for this value could end up in an infinite loop.

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:26:57 GMT
 commercial application

Quote:
> | This page contains information of a type (application/x-cc3d) that can
> | only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-in.

> Not really VRML, isn't it ?

High quality VRML . The scenes can be viewed with the most popular
vrml-viewer Contact and Cortona.

Gianni Dragone

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:43:16 GMT

1. using a functional language for a commercial application

2. language for commercial applications on Windows?

3. Large commercial application

4. Commercial application developed using Oberon??

5. Commercial Applications written in Eiffel ?

6. can anyone tell me about any commercial applications written in eiffel ?(for polytech report)

7. Commercial applications using an embedded lisp ?

8. Calling scheme/lisp from C shared object - commercial application

9. Rumors of some commercial applications in Ada

10. Rumors of some commercial applications in Ada

11. Commercial applications of Prolog

12. Using embedded PERL with commercial applications?