What kind of VRML book u suggest?
Author Message
 What kind of VRML book u suggest?

Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening!
I'm a new in vrml and I need a book to learn it.
I don't what kind of book is more popular now.
So, be my book-advisor, thanx first.    ? ; - )

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 What kind of VRML book u suggest?
Hi,

I learned VRML with The VRML 2.0 Handbook. VRML 97 is 98% compatible, so
there shouldn't be any problems there.

Regards,
Ittay

Graphics Team.   Platforms R&D.  Robcad.
Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. (www.tecnomatix.com)
Delta House, 16 Ha-Galim Ave. Tel: +972-9-9594797
Herzelyia-B, 46733, Israel Fax: +972-9-9544402

Quote:
> Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening!
> I'm a new in VRML and I need a book to learn it.
> I don't what kind of book is more popular now.
> So, be my book-advisor, thanx first.    ? ; - )

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 What kind of VRML book u suggest?
I haven't used a lot of VRML books, but I found the VRML 2.0 Sourcebook, second edition: Ames, Nadeau, and Moreland invaluable.

Michael G.

Quote:

> > Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening!
> > I'm a new in VRML and I need a book to learn it.
> > I don't what kind of book is more popular now.
> > So, be my book-advisor, thanx first.    ? ; - )

> I suggest the venerable text: The VRML 2.0 Handbook : Building Moving
> Worlds on the Web

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 What kind of VRML book u suggest?
I haven't used a lot of VRML books, but I found the VRML 2.0 Sourcebook, second edition: Ames, Nadeau, and Moreland invaluable.

Michael G.

Quote:

> > Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening!
> > I'm a new in VRML and I need a book to learn it.
> > I don't what kind of book is more popular now.
> > So, be my book-advisor, thanx first.    ? ; - )

> I suggest the venerable text: The VRML 2.0 Handbook : Building Moving
> Worlds on the Web

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any Good VRML tools suggest?

2. Please, suggest *good* VRML 1.0 viewer

3. please suggest some VRML editor

4. suggested book?

5. Please suggest a good book on ADA 95 ++

6. Can anyone suggest a good book of VHDL to read

7. suggest a book

8. Please suggest me a book!

9. suggest good books on VITAL

10. Suggest a COBOL book for beginners