Howto Gzip vrml (or compress)
Author Message
 Howto Gzip vrml (or compress)

Quote:

<URI: http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

--
Braden N. McDaniel

<URI: http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Howto Gzip vrml (or compress)

Quote:
>How can i on pc compress my vrml files to GZ,

Hi Jan -

You might try the freeware VRMLDataTrimmer:
http://www.trivista.com/products/vdt

It'll (optionally) do simple floating point rounding, remove comments and EOLs,
and Gzip. It's pretty handy for just Gzipping on the PC.

There are other tools in Bob Crispen's FAQ. On the higher end, see Chisel from
Trapezium, which can do all sorts of optimizations.

Regards

Roving Gambler

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inline node and gzip compressed vrml files?

2. compressing mutiple files by gzip module?

3. gzip compressed webpage

4. how do i decompress a gzip compressed webpage?

5. -= Howto GZIP my world? =-

6. Howto compress a tcl channel?

7. Help with gzip and vrml

8. GZIP and VRML

9. How to compress vrml files ?

10. HOW DO I COMPRESS VRML FILES?

11. THE Simplist WAY to Compress VRML Files

12. Compressed VRML code - how?