spazz license cpu-tied??
Author Message
 spazz license cpu-tied??

is the spazz3D license tied to one computer?  i noticed when i started
to go thru the process it mentioned a cpu number.  i bailed.  if my
laptop crashes hard and heads back to dell, i don't want something
i can't temporarily use on my desktop.

thanks, miker

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:56:53 GMT
 spazz license cpu-tied??
The license is machine specific, but if you have paid for it, I think you
can install it on more than one machine (each with their own code). You

question.

--
---
Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II

http://philliphansel.com

Quote:
> is the spazz3D license tied to one computer?  i noticed when i started
> to go thru the process it mentioned a cpu number.  i bailed.  if my
> laptop crashes hard and heads back to dell, i don't want something
> i can't temporarily use on my desktop.

> thanks, miker

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:11:33 GMT
 spazz license cpu-tied??

Quote:

> is the spazz3D license tied to one computer?  i noticed when i started
> to go thru the process it mentioned a cpu number.  i bailed.  if my
> laptop crashes hard and heads back to dell, i don't want something
> i can't temporarily use on my desktop.

> thanks, miker

Mr. Phillip is right, you can re-install on any number of machines, but
there's one hitch: the machine has to be attached to the Internet in
order for the authorization process to work.  For a while, I had a
laptop without a modem, and was frustrated that I couldn't have the
program authorized/registered for that machine.

It's actually easier to do with Spazz-3D than for some other programs
I've had. With some programs, you've got to contact the author or
company and have them email you a new authorization code. For some
reason, that added step bothers the hell out of me. I always feel like
I'm "begging".

- Paul
***********************************
Paul S. Hoffman
Senior Interface Designer, Cognetics Corporation

Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:16:53 GMT
 spazz license cpu-tied??
thanks mr. phillip and paul,

i emailed spazz and ditto.  so i guess i whip out the ole credit card
and plunk down my hard-earned money and see if i can't do some-
thing to impress everybody.  ;-)

thanks again, miker

Quote:
> is the spazz3D license tied to one computer?  i noticed when i started
> to go thru the process it mentioned a cpu number.  i bailed.  if my
> laptop crashes hard and heads back to dell, i don't want something
> i can't temporarily use on my desktop.

> thanks, miker

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:44:49 GMT
 spazz license cpu-tied??
Good to hear you are going to purchase Spazz3D. It has brought me many hours
of creative enjoyment. I do have quite a few help pages that may answer some
of your questions before they arise.

http://philliphansel.com/spazz3d/spazz3d_help.htm

--
---
Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II

http://philliphansel.com

Quote:
> thanks mr. phillip and paul,

> i emailed spazz and ditto.  so i guess i whip out the ole credit card
> and plunk down my hard-earned money and see if i can't do some-
> thing to impress everybody.  ;-)

> thanks again, miker

> > is the spazz3D license tied to one computer?  i noticed when i started
> > to go thru the process it mentioned a cpu number.  i bailed.  if my
> > laptop crashes hard and heads back to dell, i don't want something
> > i can't temporarily use on my desktop.

> > thanks, miker

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:39:11 GMT

1. WTB DU License: Is DU license transferrable?

2. SPAZZ 3D

3. SFWEB3D SPAZZ 3D MEETING-JUNE17th RSVP

4. Tutorials for Spazz?

5. CPU Design HOWTO v2.0 - To design, test and manufacture CPUs

6. Clockless CPUs: a.k.a. Asyncronous CPUs

7. SP on a 64-bit CPU and DP on a 32-bit CPU

8. Brief description of TIE

9. TIE is the name

10. Tying Files in DOS

11. Question of J (Concerning TIE)