ParallelGraphics ** FAILS ** the Portability Test ... VRML Hurt
Author Message
 ParallelGraphics ** FAILS ** the Portability Test ... VRML Hurt

Quote:

>  I`m afraid your portable standard of vrml  is not my standards!

A standard is a standard.

Quote:
> So Mr Gates is taking over the world big deal!

Yeah right, we're all waiting for his "solutions", like the "marvellous"
non-Java J++ VM,
or the even "better" C#.
Some people just want to be fooled and swallow everything, as long as MS says
it's OK.

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:53:52 GMT
 ParallelGraphics ** FAILS ** the Portability Test ... VRML Hurt

Quote:
> Yeah right, we're all waiting for his "solutions", like the "marvellous"
> non-Java J++ VM,
> or the even "better" C#.
> Some people just want to be fooled and swallow everything, as long as MS
says
> it's OK.

or maybe some ppl just chose not to care

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:31:19 GMT

1. Why failed the Marshal-test in nmake test?

2. 6 failed test - make test

3. tests/stringObj.test fails on multibyte locale

4. build and test of latest tcl fails one test suite

5. make test : 148 tests failed

6. Tcl 8.0.5 make test fails two tests

7. Fails test: pkgMkIndex.test

8. Portability test wanted for big number library

9. ANNOUNCE: ParallelGraphics Newsletter #3 (19th July, 1999)

10. ParallelGraphics today releases Cortona SDK 4.0

11. Parallelgraphics' Cortona and backface culling

12. Anyone heard about EAI2 from parallelgraphics?