Avatar height and gravity...
Author Message
 Avatar height and gravity...

I am having more trouble with avatars...I've set up the avatar as the
camera and keyframed it in the layout of lightwave. With gravity on,
the avatar hugs the floor of the world, and If I make the avatar a
larger size this doesn't help either. I even tried moving the building
that the avatar/camera is in below
the z plane so that the camera is positioned in what would be the
shoulder or head height of the avatar. Is there a function where I can
size the height of the avatar so that when gravity is on it is the
same as the position I want. Right now even setting the camera and
moving the world objects and scaling the avatar size, as soon as I
move forward the avatar drops down.
Andrea

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:44:26 GMT

1. Avatar's height

2. AVATARS 98- SPECIAL STARSHIP AVATAR CHATS-FREE

3. Avatar Bazaar - Custom Avatars

4. Avatar Studio 2 Avatars Conversion

5. Speed of gravity to be measured

6. Attention Gravity users