VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER
Author Message
 VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER

Hello,

I'm looking for an utility that will convert a 2.0 file into a 1.0 file.
I know this is contrary to Darwinian Philosphy, but I've got a few key
apps that can only take 1.0 files.  I'm just getting confortable with
the 1.0 specifications and know little about 2.0.  Your assistance is
appreciated!

Regards,
Mary

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER

Have you looked into Paragraphs Home Space Builder? I believe it
imports vrml 2.0, and I know it outputs vrml 1.0 and vrml 2.0 so just
maybe it would import your vrml 2.0 world and you could do a save as
vrml 1.0?  Just a thought.

Quote:
>Hello,

>I'm looking for an utility that will convert a 2.0 file into a 1.0 file.
>I know this is contrary to Darwinian Philosphy, but I've got a few key
>apps that can only take 1.0 files.  I'm just getting confortable with
>the 1.0 specifications and know little about 2.0.  Your assistance is
>appreciated!

>Regards,
>Mary

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER

Vrml 2 authoring on Windows 95

After trying countless tools and applications that claim to make the
who process easy  I found I can often create what I want quicker using
text!  Now maybe there's a killer app out there I'm missing but so far
I've wasted a lot of time trying to work out if the programs I'm
testing are worth following through with an getting the full version.

Having learnt a great deal of VRML 2 in the end I just want a tool I
can type in the source code and and do basic shape editing in?

I hope some of you understand what sort of thing I'm after.  Thanks in
advance for any help.

Stewart Dean

http://www.foresight.co.uk/stewart

Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter

2. VRML 2.0 compliant version of LodeStar or VRML 2.0->1.0 converter

3. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 converter

4. Turorial de Vrml 2.0

5. VRML 2.0 -> MAX fmt converter

6. vrml 1.0 to 2.0 converter?

7. DOOM to VRML 2.0 converter!

8. Argentino de Bs.As que quiera armar grupo de estudio VRML

9. Walking throught a School In VRML / Viaja a trav├ęs de la escuela en VRML

10. VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML

11. DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

12. HLP: Is there a VRML 2 to VRML 1 converter