How to "clear" the Scene/SRC properties?
Author Message
 How to "clear" the Scene/SRC properties?

I was pleased to discover Delphi's WriteComponentResFile and
ReadComponentResFile methods, which provide a one-line solution to
saving the run-time properties of the Cortona COM object (i.e., the
user preferences as expressed through the Cortona control panel).

One undesired side-effect is that the scene that was loaded when I
invoke WriteComponentResFile is restored when I invoke
ReadComponentResFile, along with the stuff I do want to persist.  I
have tried setting the Scene and SRC properties to null strings before
saving, but Cortona seems to ignore any such attempt.

Is there a way (documented/supported or otherwise) to "clear" the
current scene and thereby restore the lovely Cortona splash screen?

Thanks, in advance, for all replies.
--

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jdf

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Tearing" problem with some VRML scenes

2. "The ninth billow" 3D scene

3. clearing a "menu to"

4. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

5. "Clearing" the interpreter

6. Setting "checked" property on menu item

7. Control "value" property

8. Homestead site - "intellectual property rights"

9. Basic Properties of Lists ("foreward")

10. TCL makes "Display Properties" hang

11. "properties" idiom