Standalone Java-Application communicates with VRML-Scene
Author Message
 Standalone Java-Application communicates with VRML-Scene

I want to develop a standalone Java-Application that starts the
Netscape-Browser with a VRML-Scene. I want the application commnunicates
with the Scene in the Browser. Does anybody know how to realize that?
I know that the EAI enables an Applet to communicate with an embedded
VRML-Scene.

Jens Laufer

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controlling speed of a VRML scene with Java Applet

2. Creating and modifying a VRML scene though Java

3. vrml-scene and java-applet in html-page

4. Display VRML scene in a Java Applet?

5. cloning children nodes in Java dynamic VRML scene creation

6. Best fit: standalone JAVA app + VRML

7. VRML in Java vs Java in VRML

8. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

9. Java application incorporating VRML and Java3D...

10. VRML-Browser embeded in a Java-Application ??

11. VRML/Java in an APPLICATION

12. VRML and Java application