CosmoPlayer2.0 beta 1 problem with EAI
Author Message
 CosmoPlayer2.0 beta 1 problem with EAI

Hello,

We use EAI to communicate between a java applet and a VRML2 scene. It
works well
with a few objects. But when we add more objects in the scene (without
changing the number
of EAI interactions) EAI doesn't work any more. Sometimes the applet
can't get the Events (In
or Out) and sometimes it seems to work but the applet is not advised by
the vrml scene.

Our platform :
PC NT4.0 (64Mb RAM, Matrox Millenium)
Netscape Communicator 4.02 or Netscape Navigator 3.01
CosmoPlayer 2.0 beta 1

Thanks for any help,

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. tempfile problem CosmoPlayer2.1 & NSC4.5

2. Oberon/F 1.1 beta under win 95 beta : problems

3. VRML EAI problems: Java3d solves many portabilty problems of VRML

4. Deactivate camera1 in CosmoPlayer2.1?

5. ANNOUNCE: New CosmoPlayer2.1 Mac release

6. MovieTexture Sound in CosmoPlayer2.0

7. texture not working on my CosmoPlayer2.1.1

8. EAI and coding to the EAI

9. Differences between EAI 1 and EAI 2

10. Difference between EAI and EAI 2nd generation?

11. Cortona VRML Client 2.1 with IE4: EAI problem

12. EAI texture mapping problem