VRML Site is Cool Site of the Day (Iso-Topically)
Author Message
 VRML Site is Cool Site of the Day (Iso-Topically)

VRML's finally starting to get noticed it seems!  My Virtual
Harmonium is Cool Site of the Day, Iso-Topically, (our museum, Net in
Arcadia actually was CSOTD in May 1995).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I think it's probably the first vrml page to win this award... Makes me
wanna go build another world...!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks to SGI for makin' it all possible...

Jeff Harrington   [ "Art does not make peace...that is not its business...]

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>[[ My Music ]]<<--------------]
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>[[ My Worlds ]]<<-------------]

Mon, 23 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML Site is Cool Site of the Day (Iso-Topically)

this site is definately worth a look...

something way different...  not a shopping mall in site (sic)

Jim

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MY HOTROD SITE HAS COOL VRML

2. cool vrml site !!!

3. ANNOUNCE: VRML site evolution to Web3D site

4. Cool Nintendo game on AS 400 site

5. Cool Clipper Sites

6. Additions to The Oasis Cool Sites page.

7. Cool New Site!!!!!!!!

8. Cool Nintendo game on AS 400 site

9. My Site is cool

10. Cool New Site!!!!!!!!