java scripting problem - again
Author Message
 java scripting problem - again

I though Java scripting was working fine.
Why I can't see nothing?
I use Netscape 4.05, Cosmo 2.1 and Java 1.0.2 for scripting (can I use a
more recent version?).
just hang there before even showing up the Cosmo navigation panel.
And the classpath is set ok.

if anybody can help me find where is the bug....

Sylvain Carette

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

2. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

3. Java Applet and Problems with Script

4. Security problem in a VRML JAVA Script node?

5. Problem with script node written in JAVA

6. java and vrml script synchronization problem

7. problem with WorldView and Java scripting.

8. Java script problem

9. Java &,VRML scripting node problems.

10. problem with JSAI (Java script nodes)

11. Java scripting problem

12. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes